Thomas H. Landrum
Attorney at Law
- P (804) 545-9916
- F (804) 545-9805
Areas of Practice
Thomas H. Landrum has litigated family law cases his entire career. His experience includes all matters of divorce, spousal support, custody, visitation, parentage, adoption, and child support. His practice also includes modern family formation, including adoption and surrogacy. His practice method presumes that the law favors the prepared, and the client’s priorities must be considered in all stages of representation.
Thomas is licensed to practice in both Virginia and Oklahoma courts. His representation has earned him a Super Lawyers Rising Star Award in Oklahoma for both Family Law and Civil Litigation: Defense for years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. He is a graduate of OBA’s 7th Leadership Class and has been identified as Oklahoma Magazine’s Top 40 Under 40.
At home, Thomas enjoys cooking, reading, and traveling with his family. He is a husband, father of twin boys, and a frequent patron of Richmond Ballet.
- Virginia Courts
- Oklahoma Courts
- Northern District of Oklahoma Federal Court
- Eastern District of Oklahoma Federal Court
- 10th Circuit Federal Court
Past Employment Positions
- 2013-2021, The Firm on Baltimore, PLLC
- 2011-2013, Graham, Allen & Brown, PLLC
- University of Tulsa, B.S, Business
- University of Tulsa, J.D.
Professional Associations & Membership
- Virginia State Bar: Member, Family Law Section
- Virginia Bar Association: Member, Domestic Relations Section
- American Bar Association: Sections Member, Family Law and Assisted Reproduction Technology
- LGBT Family Law Institute
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine