Alvin A. Lockerman Jr.
Attorney at Law
- P (804) 545-9917
- F (804) 545-9805
Areas of Practice
Al Lockerman joined Stiles Ewing Powers PC in its Richmond office as an associate attorney in 2012. Mr. Lockerman concentrates his practice in the areas of divorce, custody, child support, protective orders, and other domestic relations matters. He has practiced in the appellate courts of Virginia and has argued cases before the Virginia Court of Appeals and Virginia Supreme Court.
During his years of practice in Emporia, Mr. Lockerman focused on trial litigation and appeared in the circuit, general district and juvenile and domestic relations courts of southern Virginia. His practice focused on criminal defense; domestic relations matters including, divorce, custody and child support; real estate; wills, trusts and estates and general civil litigation. Mr. Lockerman has been named to the list of 2016 Virginia Rising Stars.
Past Employment Positions
- Barrett and Lockerman, Partner, 2010 – 2012
- Outten, Barret, Whitby and Lockerman, Partner, 2009
- Outten, Barret, and Whitby , Associate, 2003 – 2008
2016 Virginia State Bar Solo & Small Firm Practitioner Forum, Evidentiary Issues Across the Border
- J.D. – University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 2003
- B.A. – University of Virginia, 1999
Honors & Awards
Virginia Rising Stars, 2016
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association, Henrico County Board Representative, 2016-2017
- Metro Richmond Bench-Bar Association Planning Committee, 2017