Gwen M. Wind
Attorney at Law
- P 804-545-9911
- F 804-545-9805
Areas of Practice
Gwen M. Wind is an associate attorney at Stiles Ewing Powers PC. She handles all types of family law related matters throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Gwen represents her clients in court when necessary, but she also works with them to resolve disputes through negotiation and mediation. With extensive experience and a deep commitment to achieving favorable outcomes for clients, Gwen is dedicated to providing comprehensive legal representation in all areas of family law. She approaches each case with great empathy, and an understanding that family law matters often involve highly emotional and complex situations.
Gwen earned her law degree from the University of Richmond School of Law with a concentration in Family Law. During law school, she interned in the Circuit Court for the City of Richmond and worked for the Jeanette Lipman Legal Clinic for Families and Children where she provided pro-bono legal representation for clients dealing with family law matters.
After law school, Gwen served as a judicial clerk for Justice Elizabeth McClanahan at the Supreme Court of Virginia. Since then, she has worked in private practice with a sole focus on family law matters.
- Virginia Super Lawyers®, “Rising Stars” (2014 – Present)
- Virginia Business “Legal Elite” (2022-2023)
- University of Richmond School of Law, Richmond, VA May 2011 – Juris Doctor
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY May 2008 – Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- Richmond Bar Association – Secretary of Litigation Section (2013-14); Chair-Person of Litigation Section (2016-17); Bench Bar Committee (2014); Judicial Committee (2022)
- Metropolitan Richmond Family Law Bar Association – Richmond representative on the Executive Committee (2013 – 2018)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association – Family Law Section committee member; Annual Retreat Co-chairman (2014)
- Virginia Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s section member
- Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association – member
- Chesterfield County Bar Association and Henrico County Bar Association – member