Lauren K. Grant
Attorney at Law
- P (804) 545-9918
- F (804) 545-9805
Areas of Practice
Lauren Grant (formerly Kelley) is an associate attorney at Stiles Ewing Powers PC. She handles all types of family law related matters. She zealously represents her clients in court when necessary, but she also works with them to resolve disputes through negotiation and mediation. Lauren understands the importance of having an advocate that is both compassionate and willing to listen to clients who are facing challenging and difficult situations. Her goal is to resolve each case in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
Lauren earned her law degree from the Columbus School of Law at Catholic University. During law school, she represented family law clients through the Columbus Community Legal Services Families and the Law Clinic. Lauren also clerked for a judge in the Superior Court of D.C. and worked for the Committee on Oversight and Reform for the United States House of Representatives.
After law school, Lauren served as a judicial clerk for Chief Judge Craig D. Johnston in Prince William County Circuit Court where she was often exposed to family law litigation and other related issues. After her clerkship, she practiced family law in Northern Virginia before moving back to her hometown of Richmond, Virginia where she continues to represent family law clients.
Past Employment Positions
- Deanna D. Cook, PC
- Nichols Zauzig, PC
- Law Clerk to Chief Judge Craig D. Johnston, Prince William County Circuit Court
Honors & Award
- Law Review, Associate Editor
- Student Bar Association Professional Conduct Council
- Catholic University, The Columbus School of Law – J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Virginia Tech – B.A. English, 2008
Professional Associations & Membership
- Virginia State Bar, Family Law Section
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Family Law Section
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Family Bar Association