Jessica C. Beatty
Attorney at Law
- P (804) 545-9923
- F (804) 545-9805
Areas of Practice
Jessica Beatty (formerly Boutwell) practices family law at Stiles Ewing Powers PC, focusing on divorce, child custody and visitation, spousal support, child support, and premarital agreements. She has been selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars since 2019 and Virginia Business Magazine Legal Elite for Family Law/Domestic Relations since 2020.
Jessica is the co-chair of the Collaborative Professionals of Richmond and an active member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers’ Association Family Law Section, the Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association, and several local bar associations, as well as the Lewis F. Powell Inn of Court. She is admitted to practice law in Virginia, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Virginia.
Jessica graduated with honors from the University of Virginia and obtained her law degree from William & Mary School of Law. She has been practicing family law since 2012.
District of Colombia, 2014
Past Employment Positions
CowanGates, 2019 – 2021
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2019 – 2020
- Virginia Business Magazine Legal Elite for Family Law/Domestic Relations, 2020
J.D. – The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, 2012
B.A., French and Linguistics – University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2008
Professional Associations & Membership
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Collaborative Professionals of Richmond
- Chesterfield County Bar Association